We are very sorry that you may encounter problem when using M4VGO for Mac under iTunes 12.6, 12.6.1 & macOS Sierra 10.12, Mac OS 10.11. To help you solve this issue we offer 2 methods to make M4VGO for Mac work in this situation.
Method 1: Partially Disable System Integrity Protection
Starting with macOS 10.11 (El Capitan) Apple has introduced System Integrity Protection (SIP). The steps show you how to configure your machine by partially disabling the new setting, so that you can run M4VGO for Mac perfectly.
Before you do this, you can follow the link to get informed about what System Integrity Protection is, and what it means to turn it off. If you decide to partially disable SIP, you will be able to install and run M4VGO as before.
Note: Your Mac computer may be less secure if you do. You can enable SIP again after finish the converting with M4VGO for Mac.
1. You must boot into the Recovery OS. Please restart your Mac computer, and hold COMMAND + R until the Apple logo appears, and then select Terminal from the Utilities menu.
2. In the window that opens, type csrutil enable and press return.
3. This turns off the part of SIP that M4VGO needs to run. Now type reboot and press return to restart your Mac. After restart, please install the latest version of M4VGO for Mac on your Mac computer. By doing this, you will be able to run M4VGO normally.
Tip: How to enable System Integrity Protection (SIP) again?
To secure your Mac, you can enable SIP again if you don’t use M4VGO to convert. Please quite M4VGO, then boot into the Recovery OS.
In the window that opens, type csrutil clear and press return. Now type reboot and press return to restart your Mac computer.
Method 2: Downgrade iTunes 12.6/12.6.1 to iTunes 12.5
If you don’t want to configure the SIP settings, you could also revert to iTunes 12.5 to make M4VGO for Mac work normally under Mac OS 10.11 or macOS Sierra. There are 3 steps:
1. Uninstall iTunes 12.6/12.6.1 from your Mac
2. Download iTunes 12.5
3. Reload your iTunes library
Have not solved the problem? Please contact us by email.